Large cardamom is an ancient spice-cum-medicinal herb of Northeastern India. The capsule contains 2-3 % of essential oil and can be stored for a long time and it is easily portable. No purchased inputs or chemicals are necessarily required or used and hence Cardamom of Vaibhav Spices is a naturally Organic Product. Cardamom is stimulant, carminative, digestive. Cardamom is used mainly to treat colds, bronchitis, fevers, inflammatory conditions and liver complaints, however, there is no evidence to support any of these uses. This spice has a floral flavor. It is used in curries, sweets, desserts, rice puddings and other rice dishes, milk, kheer, etc. The seeds can be chewed for good flavor in the mouth and to get rid of bad breath. The pods can be used whole or split when cooked.
- Black cardamom has a high positive impact on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Black cardamoms also influence the cardiac health to a great extent.
- Several dental disorders, such as teeth infection, gum infection etc. can be treated with black cardamom.
- Its strong aroma can help in curing halitosis or bad breath.
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- No added color or preservative and freshly packed
- Material features: Vegetarian
- 100% Natural and Pure
|Min. Order Quantity||Unit of Measure||Domestic Market||Sample Available||Main Export Market(s)|
|5||Ton/Tons||All India||Yes||Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa|