Dried and crushed red chili flakes have a pungent and smoky flavor. Red chili flakes is a spice which comes from a mild red chili. Red chili flakes are equally valued for its taste and its bright red color, derived from capsanthin. Chili flakes are made from small, round, intensely flavored and sweet-fleshed chilies that are sun-dried and hand ground. The rich color of flakes not only enhances the visual appeal of foods, but it can also be used as for flavoring. Our organic chili flakes are made using chilies that are free of fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides, preservatives, additives or any other forms of adulteration. It is pure, just the way nature intended it to be.
It goes well with just about any savory food, including vegetable curries, stews, creamy sauces, pasta, pizza, in tomato dishes and salads. For most recipes, the chili flakes are added near the end of the cooking process, because heat diminishes both the color and flavor. Sprinkle it on potatoes or homemade fries. Chili flakes are used as a simple garnish for almost any savory dish. Combine it with butter, margarine, or oil for a quick baste for fish or poultry. Red chili flakes can be mixed with bread crumbs before sprinkling them over casseroles or vegetables. It is unusually high in vitamin C. As an antibacterial agent and stimulant, flakes can help normalize blood pressure, improve circulation, and increase the production of saliva and stomach acids to aid digestion.
- Chili peppers contain a substance called capsaicin, which gives peppers their characteristic pungency, producing mild to intense spice when eaten.
- Capsaicin is a potent inhibitor of substance P, a neuropeptide associated with inflammatory processes The hotter the chili pepper, the more capsaicin it contains.
- The hottest varieties include habanero and Scotch bonnet peppers Jalapenos are next in their heat and capsaicin content, followed by the milder varieties, including Spanish pimentos, and Anaheim and Hungarian cherry peppers.
Natural Pain Relief:
- Topical capsaicin is now a recognized treatment option for osteoarthritis pain.
- Several review studies of pain management for diabetic neuropathy have listed the benefits of topical capsaicin to alleviate disabling pain associated with this condition.
|Min. Order Quantity||Unit of Measure||Domestic Market||Sample Available||Main Export Market(s)|
|5||Ton/Tons||All India||Yes||Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa|