Since years in this domain, we are engaged in offering Organic Turmeric Powder. The offered powder is mainly used in Indian dishes for its medicinal properties and for the gorgeous intensive color it gives to the dishes. It is mildly aromatic and has a delicate scent of ginger. Turmeric is a wonder spice and is used throughout Asia to treat cases of stomach and liver ailments. It is also used externally to heal sores and in cosmetics. We offer this Organic Turmeric Powder at the competitive price.
India has dependably been known for the best flavors on the planet, since time immemorial. Flavors were viewed as the wealth of India for which dealers from far – flung corners of the earth investigated the length and broadness of India. These flavors were important for their fragrance and taste as well as the people of yore knew their restorative advantages also. A basic Indian culinary spice grants a characteristic yellow shading to Indian cooking styles. Stuffed with extraordinary regular restorative properties. Gives an inconspicuous flavor when added to curries and dal formulas.
- Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body
- Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
- Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Joint pain Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation
- Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
- Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
|Min. Order Quantity||Unit of Measure||Domestic Market||Sample Available||Main Export Market(s)|
|5||Ton/Tons||All India||Yes||Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa|